K-POP PERSONAL PROJECT; PROJECT
Hello everyone! ~ 😀
Please take your time and look at this post. This project is very important to me, and I would love it if YOU can participate in it. Thank you! ^-^
This project I am doing is a requirement for my sophomore year called, the “Personal Project”. This personal project is about any topic I would like to research about and talk about it with others. And the topic I chose is K-pop. I picked this topic because although I listen to k-pop, I just don’t know much about the start of it, and how it became so popular. Also because I wanted to show others how big k-pop is today. There are a few k-pop fans in my school, but I wanted to show so much more people from different countries that loves k-pop and not just in South Korea where it was originated from.
I also have to showcase something. Like a product or some sort, and what I wanted to showcase for my topic, is a scrapbook of k-pop fans, from all over the world, stories on why they love k-pop.
So this project I am doing is for you. (if you are reading this, lol) I want you to tell me your story about why you love k-pop. 😀
K-pop plays a big part of my life. I grew up listening to k-pop, and today I can’t get enough of it. There’s something about it, that made me become so attached to it, and now I’m obsessing over it. So if you are a big k-pop fan like me, or if you just recently became one, or have been one for such a long time, tell me about it. This project I am doing is to showcase how international k-pop has become and why so many people love and enjoys it so much. 🙂
But before you start submitting your story to me, here’s what you need to know first.
Scrapbook Story Project
Here is my example of my story to help you in case you needed a reference.
These stories that you write, will be sent to me, and when the deadline ends, I will print out all the entries I get and make it into a scrapbook to showcase. But before you send your story, there area few things you need to know before submitting in your story to me. So please read these regulations & requirements, carefully. ~
- Must be typed up.
- Only 1-2 pages long. (if two pages, I will double side print your story.)
- No negative language in your story. (This will be showcased at my school, so if you are not comfortable with it sharing your story, it’s okay.)
- Font type does not matter. Just not a lot of cursive or font that is unreadable. Font size should be around 11-20.
- You may include pictures in your story. (No bad images please.)
I think that is all the rules you need to know before sending in your story, if you have any more questions, you can also email me:
Things you can include in your story:
Here are a few questions you can answer and include into your submitted story. 🙂
- Where do you live, age, name? (Please also include this at the end of your story.)
- When did you get into k-pop? What year?
- What was your first k-pop song/artist you listened to?
- How did you get into k-pop?
- Why do you love k-pop? What about it?
- Any k-pop experiences? Merchandises you own?
- Favorite groups/artists? Favorite songs?
- What do you love about k-pop that makes it different to you?
- What does k-pop mean to you?
- Do you think k-pop is international and why/how so?
- Anything else you want to say, you may. 🙂
You can include pictures into your story, make it colorful, decorative. Share your love for k-pop on there. 😀 Anything else you think will fit into your story, you may add in. 🙂
What to do after you are done and ready to submit:
When you are doing with your story, after re-vising, re-editing, here is the next step. 🙂
- Send me the typed up file at: email@example.com
- Name subject as: K-POP Personal Project Entry
- If you want to add a message you can. 🙂
- And then, send it. 🙂
That is it! You are done, and I will be very thankful for your participation in this project! ❤
That is it! This is the main post for my project, so if you ever need to refer back to it, just go on my Tumblr. 😀
I hope many will participate and help me out! My goal is to get 20-30 entries from different countries because this is to show how international k-pop is, so please help me if you can! Thank you! ❤
I would love it, if you can help me out and spread this too! I am going to need as much help as I can get. So please spread this project around. I will love you forever! ^-^ ❤ Thank you! ~~
Deadline for the stories is: February 14, 2016
Join Join Join! Participate Participate Participate! Fighting Fighting Fighting! ❤ 사랑해요!! 🙂
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions. ; at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
Thank you very much! ❤